Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County, California. My wonderful husband JP and the happy-go lucky dad Henry. A lot of people know my username as @annephung on Instagram which is where I share my journey - from the ups to the downs. When I was 1 1/2 years old, my family and I immigrated to America. If it wasn't because of the sacrifices made by my parents I might not even be here today sharing my life with people like you. Being aware of the possibility to have a brighter future, I worked hard to be their proudest and had a clear vision in the direction of success. It was my plan to study to graduate, and then get an excellent job. And then I wanted to have a family and a wife. While I believed this was the definition of successful, my life was not following the goals. When I was in 2013, I started dreading going to my corporate job. The money and the status didn't bring me happinessand I was feeling as if I had wasted my time and energy in exchange for a salary but I knew that I had a destiny. My love of fitness and my love of socializing with people helped me find my new calling as a personal trainer. In 2014, I launched my own business, and in the year 2021 I will be celebrating my 7th birthday. There are few Asian women in the industry. It is my goal to be a change maker in the industry to provide the best coaching and guidance to help individuals to be healthier and happier person by establishing the most sustainable life that meets their individual goals and needs. It is my goal to inspire others to pursue their goals and achieve the life they've always wished for. When my work was taking off, I suffered the most devastating loss in my life to datethat of losing my mom. She fought a long and arduous battle with Scleroderma and now rests in Heaven and is with me in my thoughts and my heart all the time. Life really does have a way with giving us exactly what we need even if we're not able to see the lesson at the moment. It was my mother's unexpected death that shaped me for the better. In my opinion, it gave me an opportunity to experience living a full and fulfilling life. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to begin her new life. I was given a second opportunity to live an enjoyable and fulfilling life. In my 30's, I feel more vibrant than I have ever. It is true that I am living my life now, instead of merely living as I did before. My story is made available to me so that I may talk about my experience and words. This can help you know you're not alone. You're capable of accomplishing anything you wish to. Therapy is necessary and normal. Health is the best asset. As death is all there is in this world I wish you a great time in your life and die with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Abbie and Betty